'Bombproof' Cloth nappy - Fleur
Bombproof range. Comes complete with with 2 x inserts:
- 1x 5 layer bamboo snake insert
- 1x 4 layer bamboo booster insert
Easy to fit and use nappy designed to minimising the chances of leaks and poonamis.
Bare Love Bombproof nappies are a designed for birth (4kg babies upwards) to toilet training (20kg).
- Large One size fits most (LOSFM) design - Our nappies fit from newborn through to toddlers (4kg-20kg)
- Athletic wicking jersey lined to keep your child cool and dry, AWJ also has the benefits of being extremely easy to clean and fast drying
- Extended water-resistant PUL panels front and back to handle even the biggest explosions
- Inner double gussets: another barrier to contain solids and avoid leaks
- Large pocket openings front and back to easily stuff your inserts into the pocket
- Thick 2cm back elastic for added comfort
- Trim fit
- Elasticated waist for a snug fit
- Contoured wings
Matching wet bags available!
Adjustable size, designed to fit 4kg - 20kg
How to use
Visit our cloth nappy guide for videos and useful tips for beginners.
Switching to just one cloth nappy per day will save over 1000 disposable nappies from landfill in the first three years, and save over $200 (based on 20c disposable nappy).
The more simple switches you make, the bigger your impact!
Rebates are currently available in some council areas. Visit the Cloth nappy rebate page to see if you can claim an upfront rebate or cashback.
No need to pre-soak them - it's not good for the elastic.
Place solids into toilet. Use a brush to make it easier.
Briefly rinse dirty nappies in laundry sink, then store in an open, airy basket
Run the nappies through a short (30-60 minute), warm cycle in your washing machine, using half the amount of detergent
Run the nappies through a second cycle which is long (usually 2+ hours for a front loading machine) and warm and using the full amount of detergent
Hang out in the sun to dry and disinfect.
Read more about nappies, care, cleaning and maintenance on the Cloth Nappy Resources page.
Most cloth nappy makers (WAHMS) offer repair services. You can also try Olga at Bellelis for repairs. You can order your repairs online, get a cost up front, then post off your nappies. Too easy.
We have a buy-back program for cloth nappies that can be repaired, sanitised and placed into our second-hand bundles and cloth nappy library.