Resparkle zero waste foaming hand wash starter pack
All-natural ingredients with zero-waste packaging, this hand wash starter kit and refills save space, money and the planet.
Makes 400ml of hand soap
- Natural hand soap for sensitive skin
- Cruelty-free + vegan friendly
- Eco-friendly home compostable refill sachets
- Saving space and money
- Plant-based formula for extra hydration
- Antibacterial, sulfate-free and no chemicals concentrate
- Compostable, plastic-free refill sachets
Made with a coconut-based pH-neutral cleanser and packed with beautifully fragrant essential oils, the gentle lather promises to remove dirt without stripping your skin and leaving it dry. Sulfate-free and suitable for all skin conditions, this is the hand wash your hands have been waiting for.
Nourishing Australian oils (lavender, rose eucalyptus).
And what's more, it's made right here in Melbourne.
Why we love it
- Aussie made and owned
- Small business
- Palm oil free
- Zero waste
- Plastic free
- Home-compostable packaging
- Neutral pH
- It works!
- Coconut derived surfactants (EWG rating 1) : Plant-based cleanser
- Citric Acid: provides the right pH for your skin so it cleans without drying
- Sodium Bicarbonate (EWG rating 1): Cleaning aid
- Potassium Sorbate (EWG rating 1) : Maintains shelf life, nature-identical (equivalent to a molecule found in fruits)
- Sodium Benzonate (Ewg rating 1): Maintains shelf life, nature-identical (equivalent to a molecule found in fruits)
- French Lavender, Rose, Australian Eucalyptus essential oils
What is an EWG score?
The EWG score is a hazard score ranging from 1-2 (low hazard), 3-6 (moderate hazard) and 7-10 (high hazard) published by the Environmental Working Group.
What's in the box?
- Reusable glass bottle
- Attachable foaming hand pump
- Foaming handwash refill sachet (makes 400ml)
How to use
- Cut sachet following the tear line.
- Pour powder carefully into the bottle.
- Fill the Resparkle reusable glass bottle or any 400ml bottle all the way to the top with warm water.
- Cap bottle securely and give it a gentle swirl.
- Leave for 15 minutes or until the powders are completely dissolved to get the best foam pumps.
Check your Council page to see if there are rebateson this product in your area.
If your council does not offer rebates on this product, purchases of this product do not count towards your rebate spend minimum.
This product is designed to help you reduce the need for single use items.
With a little care and cleaning, oyu will get many years of use.
Many items can be recycled at end of life, others can be composted or repurposed. Contact us if you are unsure what to do to keep this item out of landfill at the end of its functional life.